For Kirstin, time at Janie’s House has helped her move in a positive direction. Counselors are helping her rebuild trust and her relationship with her mother, and she’s beginning to think about what she wants to do with her life. She’s seeing a future full of positive possibilities. She’s responded to the many experiential therapies available at the Youth Villages-Inner Harbour Campus, including spending time with Hope – the newest, aptly named therapy puppy. Like many of the girls Janie’s Fund helps, Hope had a rough start in life. Found abandoned at a shopping mall near Atlanta, Hope needed some TLC. Now, she’s helping Kirstin and other Janie’s House girls who have experienced trauma, abuse and neglect feel the unconditional love and acceptance that comes with each nuzzle. Kirstin will be reunited with her mom at home soon. You can help other girls like Kirsten find hope and healing. Donate to Janie’s Fund or become a Janie’s Angel today!
Search Janie’s Fund:
- Artist creates special gifts for Janie’s House girls May 16, 2019
- “I Am Janie” April 10, 2019
- GRAMMY Award®-winning recording artist Steven Tyler opens Janie’s House in Memphis February 21, 2019
- Steven Tyler’s Second Annual GRAMMY Awards Viewing Party benefiting Janie’s Fund presented by Live Nation February 15, 2019
- Aerosmith to Perform at Steven Tyler Grammy Viewing Party Alongside Host Jane Lynch (EXCLUSIVE) January 15, 2019